We're here for you.
Your health & well-being are our #1 priority.
For 45 years, Affordable Dentures & Implants has provided millions of patients with access to affordable tooth replacement solutions in a safe and caring environment. That's something that has never changed – and something that never will.
Our teams continue to be extra vigilant to make sure we safely provide your dental care needs. Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have prioritized the health and safety of our patients and team members – you can be sure we continue to do just that.
When you choose to visit an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice, you can feel confident in our enhanced safety protocols and standards, which include use of Personal Protective Equipment (surgical masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, etc) as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and additional stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures, – all designed to deliver the very best patient care to you in the safest environment. Many of our practices have invested in GPS® Air Cleaning Technology to deliver cleaner, safer indoor air. Studies have proven GPS technology to reduce infectivity of certain viruses by 90% or more (source: www.globalplasmasolutions.com).
We also require that all patients and employees wear face coverings.
Find your local practice here and learn more about its current status, as we continue our Mission to safely care for you.
If you are a new patient, to schedule an appointment online, find your nearest location, or call 1-800-DENTURE.
What is a Dental Emergency?
An emergency may include:
- If active bleeding continues after 3-4 hours of applied pressure to your surgical site
- If you are unable to maintain a nutritious diet after 48 hours
- If numbness persists after your initial day of surgery
- If pain or swelling increases after the third day
- If bleeding has not decreased after two days
- If sutures or stitches become loose or dislodged prior to the third day or if an implant becomes loose
- If an implant fractures
- If you have any symptoms which may indicate a reaction or allergy to medications, such as:
- skin rash
- elevated temperature
- increased and/or erratic heart rate
- blurred vision
- If your body temperature, measured orally, exceeds 100.5° F
- If you have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath